Eyelash Extension Care
Before Your Eyelash Extensions
- Do not touch your eyelash extensions for 4 hours.
- Keep eye lashes dry and away from heat/steam for 24-36 hours.
- Use oil free make up remover & cleansers.
- Do not tint, perm or curl extensions with a clamp curler (Heated eyelash curlers are safe to use).
- Do not comb your Mink eyelash extensions.
- Do not use normal mascara. Lash Bar Australia recommends that you only use our approved water based mascara on your new eyelash extensions.
- Normal mascara can be applied to lower lashes.
- Avoid rubbing, pulling and playing with your extensions.
- Do not rub your face with a towel, instead gently blot and allow lashes to dry naturally.
- Do not attempt to blow dry your lashes.
- Eye creams, eyeliner and eye shadow can still be used.
- Daily cleaning is required - we will tell you how.